Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged! Here's me...

long shadows

Sweet Senacia tagged me for a little meme.

Seven little known facts about me!
  1. I was a mother before I could legally drive a car.
  2. I could eat an avocado every day of my life and never tire of them!
  3. I was born in small mining town in Idaho and I've never been back since we moved away when I was an infant.
  4. An estimated 90% of my wardrobe was either thrifted, free, given to me as a gift or hand-me-down, or purchased at a very deep discount.
  5. Since I was a little girl, the only thing I've ever really wanted to be was an artist... or Jane Goodall.
  6. I have color-graphemic synesthesia
  7. I love to cook, as long as I don't have to measure anything precisely.

Thanks Senacia!

2 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

I love avocados too. My husband and I go through fazes where we eat one for a mid morning snack with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Yum.

Thank you for dropping by my blog. Your photographs are wonderful. It is amazing what we can do when we find something we love.

senacia said...

yay! thanks for playing! And on this early morning, I have learned something new! (i love learning new things!)

it sounds like Grapheme → color synesthesia can be a blessing.. I know that I wouldn't mind seeing colours in my letters.. it would help actually! I have a poor memory. :)

I forgot one important thing in my seven facts.. which is something I have been doing for almost seven and a half years, and I'll share it with you.

Every night my daughter sleeps in my home and I don't fall asleep beside her in her bed, I will always come into her room before I get in to my bed (and there have been a few times where I forgot to do this and once remembering, would get out of bed to go do it) I will kiss her on the cheek and tell her I love her. I love seeing her while she sleeps and have missed doing my little kiss/love you routine when she sleeps over at her grandma's! :)