Sweet Senacia tagged me for a little meme.
Seven little known facts about me!
- I was a mother before I could legally drive a car.
- I could eat an avocado every day of my life and never tire of them!
- I was born in small mining town in Idaho and I've never been back since we moved away when I was an infant.
- An estimated 90% of my wardrobe was either thrifted, free, given to me as a gift or hand-me-down, or purchased at a very deep discount.
- Since I was a little girl, the only thing I've ever really wanted to be was an artist... or Jane Goodall.
- I have color-graphemic synesthesia
- I love to cook, as long as I don't have to measure anything precisely.