Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back to it!

Hello!

I'm back! Back to work, back to a little normalcy, and hopefully back to blogging.

Life is good.

We're all moved in to our new house (insert shriek of joy!) and really enjoying it all. It's really everything I wanted in a house for us, including a fully fenced backyard (that needs lots of work, but we'll get to it), a quiet dead end road with friendly neighbors and kids, new construction on the inside, a master bath, a family room, and little things like lots of outlets and a built-in dishwasher.

We are blessed and happy.

I can't believe we're now on the other side of all the changes I had anticipated for so long!

New baby girl
little cutie

New house
our new house!

Addison's goodbye to one preschool and hello to another
Addison's last day at his first preschool

and of course, my return to work.

It's all gone pretty smoothly, and I'm looking forward to getting back to the new normal!

How are all you doing, my fine readers?

1 comment:

Cheryle said...

I love seeing you on your blog - it's a good kick in the pants for me to get busy, too!

I've missed your words and pictures - now we just have to give Lisa a shove in the right direction!