Dang, sorry I left that last post up for so long while I have been running around like a crazy madwoman dealing with my busy life. Let's get on with some more fun things. Like me. And my birthday! It's a "big" one today and I'm excited to enter into the next decade!
I feel like playing the "list" game again this year, so here goes!
30 Things to Do Before I Turn 31
- Eat at Bunk Sandwiches
- Refinish a piece of furniture
- Try at least 5 different food carts around Portland - (3 to go!)
- Take my son on a carnival ride
- Finish my tour of Portland's photo booths
- Plant poppies in my garden
- Take class where I learn something new
- Be able to do 100 situps in a row
- Be able to do 25 pushups in a row
- Enjoy an overnight, out-of-town, kid-free date with my husband
- Make my own pickles
- Find the right shade of red lipstick
- Wear red lipstick with a red dress out on the town
- Take a trip to the Goodwill Bins (I stole this one from Andrea)
- Take at least one roll of pictures with a film camera
- Put a clothesline in my backyard
- Send gifts to my nephews for their birthdays (I have been a very terrible auntie)
- Make a sandcastle
- Try panna cotta
- Hire a babysitter that is not a friend or family member
- Stretch in the morning - doing it!
- Volunteer for something that is not work-related
- Teach someone how to process cook
- Ride my bike in nature
- Have a staring contest at a party
- Build a real horseshoe pit in our backyard
- Beat my husband at Mario Kart
- Have Dim Sum
- Read 5 books on my to-read list
Hooray! Let's get started.... I have the whole day ahead of me!