Thursday, March 10, 2011

The 31 Project

Yesterday was my 31st birthday.

On a whim, I decided to tackle a photography project. I asked 31 strangers to give me advice for my next year and asked to take their picture.

Here are a few from the bunch.

#1
"Never trust Craigslist."
- Thomas

#5
"If you don't protect what you've got, you'll lose it."
- David

#28
"Take advantage of everything. Do it! No regrets! You will be lots of people in your life. Don't ever get too complacent."
- Donna

#20
"Trust in God. Clean house. Help others."
- Bo

You can find all the photos from the project here.

I'll be back tomorrow to talk a bit about the project and my thoughts about it. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is such a rad idea! maybe i will ask 34 strangers for advice next year. love this!!