Monday, March 9, 2009

treats for the day

I'm 29!

I managed to successfully complete the majority of the things on my list, while others will have to roll forward to a new list, which I'll post soon. :) And that's okay, because that's just how I roll these days.

Until then, here are some little treats from my birthday weekend:

I toasted my own coconut and made some delish cupcakes!
toasted coconut

ready to frost

carrot cupcakes

As you can probably imagine, they've all been devoured by now...

tasty

Yum!

And I was lucky enough to have a cute, fun birthday party with my favorite people. Here was my favorite part of the night:

twisted birthday party

You know you have good friends when the party lasts til 3am, even on a night when we lose an hour.

And now, I'm off to have a birthday lunch with my hubby and do some shopping! :)


1 comment:

kickpleat said...

yay, happy belated birthday!! the coconut cupcakes look amazing. truly.